Main Forum

Controversial Death Causes Antarctic Conflict (Explained)

5 replies
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
11 March, 2019

This afternoon, superpower nations and small towns weighed in on a seemingly insignificant conflict between two players caused by a killing that took place near the Antarctic continent. Threats of war and military action were lobbied by the two opposing sides, causing crisis and the possibility of a small war.

The conflict was started when new player, MIENCRAFTR, requested a way to Antarctica through a teleportation request made to EllieSattler. MIENCRAFTR was later killed by player EllieSattler a while after he had been teleported. An altercation ensued when MIENCRAFTR began verbally attacking EllieSattler after he had died, claiming that she had teleport-killed him for no reason. EllieSattler defended herself by saying that MIENCRAFTR had violated a condition that she had made with him. After the argument escalated, prominent members of the Planet Earth MC community weighed in in defense of either side.

DarkLord_Morgoth, known as God Emperor Trump, weighed in by asserting that MIENCRAFTR had been teleport-killed by EllieSattler. SwagMeister27, known as Swag, also supported this position. However, EllieSattler was defended by player Niner and newcommer Twinb02. Twinb02 came to EllieSattlers defense after finding that MIENCRAFTR had violated conditions, leading him to the conclusion that the killing was justified.

Evidence in the chat log brought up by a separate player had indeed said that EllieSattler gave the condition. The condition being that if MIENCRAFTR was to settle in Antarctica, he would not settle near her town or anywhere on the peninsula she was located on. To which MIENCRAFTR responded in expletives. MIENCRAFTR had then established his town, and soon after was killed by EllieSattler, prompting the conflict.

Nation and town leaders exchanged threats during the event, with God Emperor Trump and Swag even threatening action against EllieSattler if the conflict continues. EllieSattler telling MIENCRAFTR to leave the peninsula with MIENCRAFTR asserting that he didn't know about the condition and that the money spent on the town will not be paid back to him and therefore he shouldn't create a new town. Others began weighing in on the conflict, saying that "superpower nations" have no business in intervening in small conflicts. Some saying that the threat was excessive for a nation against a small town.

The conflict eventually came to a close when a settlement was made. Niner and EllieSattler had made a deal with MIENCRAFTR that he would dissolve his settlement and move away from the peninsula for a payment of 500$. MIENCRAFTR happily took the deal and the conflict was then defused.

~ written by Twinb02
Posted Mar 12, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 12, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+30
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
Looking at logs, sas never killed miencraftr however it does seem that sas attacked mien.

However I will try to step out of conflicts like these, I just saw other superpowers weighing in and didn't want to see what appeared to me an injustice towards mien.
Posted Mar 12, 19 · Last edited Mar 12, 19
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
TPA killing person tries to kill an inca, nice try but not today
God save the king!
Posted Mar 12, 19
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
I also stepped in and defend him
Posted Mar 12, 19 · Last edited Mar 12, 19
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
But I should had not get involved in the first place
Posted Mar 12, 19
Votes:
+5
Ultra
Should've been aware of the consequences. Even if he cared so much about getting to Antartica, he may aswell have just flew there. This should teach him that strangers dont play nice.
Posted Fri at 02:09 pm
List
Undo
NoticeNotices

DMCA.com Protection Status