Main Forum

Dear Admins, type /n delete reichspakt

7 replies
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Ok ok, this is gonna be explaining why the Reichpakt is the WORST Nation on this server, The Reichspakt is owned by an IDIOT who invites every town without a nation into his nation then says he's not globalist. This is dumb. He also hates the Blepians for no reason and he hates his own people. Doge funded the founding of MYRACK which was to attack the blepians. @rebornelogik please delete this nation it's just dumb that you let it be made,
God save the king!
Posted Mar 9, 19 · OP
Votes:
+30
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
Reichspakt is indeed clearly a hostile entity, built with intent to harm the free people of the server for the benefit of doge. Personally have no issue with Huxvix, but doge is not what I'd call a great example of intelligent life
Posted Mar 9, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Well YES DELETE THE SUPERNATION
we smaller nations like japan and greenland can FINALY RAISE
Posted Mar 9, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
And I agree with trump and juilo claims
Posted Mar 9, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Doge is clearly unable to lead and needs to be demoted
God save the king!
Posted Mar 9, 19 · OP
Votes:
+4
Untagged users
Fuck the reichspakt !!! Death to Reichspakt Death to Portugal!!!!!!!! Fuck to reichspakt !!! YOU YOU channel fife I FLY YOU TO BANDA aceh tajikistan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POLE CAVALRY WITH SWORD fucked YOUR DOG IN murmansk, RUSSIA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A FUCKING, IMPERIAL < YOU ADD EACH TOWN WITH NOT WHERE I AM HAVING TOWNW ON MOON AND YOU INVITE!!! DAMN !!!! GO TO YOUR HELLS< DAMN YOU FUCK YOU FUCK DIE REICHSPAKT FUCK PORTUGAL !!!!!!! GO TO HELL HAVGE PLANE YOU HAVE NOT YOU HAVE ONLY DIRT !!!!!!! IDIOT YOU HATE YOUR OWN TOWN YOU LIKE ONLY NEW TOWN YOU WANT BIGGEST NATION BUT POOR AND NO SCIENCE !! DUMB IDIOT YOU ARE NOTHING !!!!!!! FUCK PORTUGAL PORTUGAL FUCK YOU PORTUGAL WORST NATION NEVER FORGET IBERIAN YOU HAVE WAR YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT DO AND MAKE ENEMY TO ALL AND RACIST IN BLEPIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted Mar 9, 19
Funny
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+19
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Online on Site
Administrator
Yeah thats definitely not something I would ever do lmao. Why would I. I dont meddle with public affairs. Dont like it? War it. Just have good reason.
Posted Mar 9, 19
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Ultra
ood
Posted Mar 10, 19
NoticeNotices

DMCA.com Protection Status