Main Forum

The Scourge of Globalist Imperialism

3 replies
Votes:
+30
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
As is evident, conflict is brewing in the world. The globalist-imperialist Reichspakt has planned attacks upon the free people of NATO, and God Emperor Trump has not taken kindly to this. The inherent evil of Reichspakt lies not within its actions against the almighty nation of NATO, but with it's support for the plague of global imperialism. This problem lies not only with Reichspakt, however, this plague also is prevalent in the Franco-British Union. I, am personally also guilty of this heinous crime. I have removed Bilyana, located in Australia, from NATO, for this very reason. The age of globalist imperialism is over. Never again will a distant, faraway capital exert itself over free peoples. By supreme order of our Lord Vladmir Putin, no more shall a nation in Europe claim dominion over towns in the Americas. Reichspakt and the Franco-British Union are called upon to answer for their globalist imperial lust, and it is requested that they release all current American towns from their dominion. Adding more towns within the Americas to your globalist empires will be seen as a hostile act, committed with clear intent to harm NATO.
Posted Mar 9, 19 · OP
Agree
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Bravo 👏 I hope this makes more people make none globalist nations.
God save the king!
Posted Mar 9, 19
List
Undo
kevlar o
kevlarballoons @ Minecraft Planet ...
Votes:
+7
Online on Site
Explorer
an exception must be made for Global Serbia, as California is rightful serbian clay. Just because croatian fascists like gabe will tell us that being serbian is "a war crime", doesn't mean Serbia will not claim their rightful land. If Albanian kebabs like NATO try to stop us, they will be eliminated. Comply or die.

само слога Србина спасава.

Bog je Srbin i on će nas čuvati
Posted Mar 9, 19
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+30
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
wrote:
an exception must be made for Global Serbia, as California is rightful serbian clay. Just because croatian fascists like gabe will tell us that being serbian is "a war crime", doesn't mean Serbia will not claim their rightful land. If Albanian kebabs like NATO try to stop us, they will be eliminated. Comply or die.

само слога Србина спасава.

Bog je Srbin i on će nas čuvati

For now, I consider Global Serbia to be globalist however not yet imperialist. That's likely to change in the future but that's my current stance
Posted Mar 9, 19 · OP
NoticeNotices

DMCA.com Protection Status