Main Forum

Constitution of the Inca Empire

8 replies
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
The following is the Constitution of the Inca Empire of South America, legally binding in all its territory. It is enforced by the Manco and his officers.

Articles

Article 1: The Manco (Prince Inka) has absolute power over the Empire, and the right to change or void the constitution at will. The Manco is the Head of State and the Head of Government. He can punish any individual who does anything with which he does not approve with that described in Article 7.

Article 2: Llamas shall be equal, under the law, with the humans of the Empire, and considered to be citizens. They cannot be discriminated against, hurt, or stolen from.

Article 3: Citizens of the Empire shall be allowed to freely traverse the South American continent, which is defined as all that which is contiguous on land with the eastern end of the Panama Canal.

Article 4:
All citizens of the Empire shall be employed for a certain task, one chosen by the Manco himself. The task will be delegated to the citizen upon their joining of the town. Should the citizen refuse or be somehow unable to perform their task, they can apply for a new one or face punishment (see article 7)

Article 5: The Head of the Church is the Manco. Anybody that tried to dethrone his power as the Leader of the Llamaist Church shall be punished. Anybody can Apply or ask to be a prophet or a leader of the church but cannot be the head of the church.

Article 6:
The Church has power over the members it has. The church can choose extreme punishments if accepted by the Manco. People can chose to be a llamaist or if they don't wanna be a llamaist.

Article 7:
Anybody that punishes the Laws on the Inca Empire shall be punished by getting hit by a knockback II sword, or other suitable weapon, off a high peak of the Andes. Should they survive, they will be forcedto tell everyone in chat about the law which was broken.

Article 8: The Inca Empire is a commune, meaning that all is shared in communal storage.

Laws

Law 1: Stealing, without reasonable justification, from an individual, from the Imperial Treasury, or from the communal storage will be punished in accordance with Article 7.

Law 2: Murder. No citizen of the Empire can kill another. Violators will be executed.

Law 3: Blasphemy. Blaspheming against the gods, or llamas will be punished in accordance with Article 7.

Law 4: Kidnapping. Kidnapping another citizen of the Empire will be punished in accordance with Article 7.

Law 5: Piracy. Piracy of written books is illegal, and will be punished by a $10 fine.
[img]https://media1.giphy.com/media/rWZ4bUfIOGuyY/giphy.gifcid=e1bb72ff5c83192f3558684c593d98e8[/img]
God save the king!
Posted Mar 8, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 8, 19
Votes:
+30
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
Look at what these Mexicans preach. We need a wall. It's going to be a big wall, and we're going to make the Mexicans pay for it.
Posted Mar 8, 19
Funny
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Untagged users
go commit shut
Posted Mar 8, 19
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
The japs must go to Central America’s and build a G I A N T H O L E
Posted Mar 8, 19
Funny
List
Undo
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Lol, Central America? You mean South America?
God save the king!
Posted Mar 8, 19 · OP
Draco o
Votes:
+6
Online on Site
Untagged users
I like your constitution, setting laws for your nation is good for the server and all, but... What if my nations need to sacrifice llamas to our gods? Would we be killing people in the eyes of your nation?
Posted Mar 9, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Sounds fun
Posted Mar 9, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Draco wrote:
I like your constitution, setting laws for your nation is good for the server and all, but... What if my nations need to sacrifice llamas to our gods? Would we be killing people in the eyes of your nation?
Fair point. Well If you sacrificed llamas to your god it would be fine if it was not on our soil or one of our llamas. Sacrificing a llama would be like sacrificing a human in our eyes.
God save the king!
Posted Mar 9, 19 · OP
Votes:
+30
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
I for one, support human sacrifice.
Posted Mar 9, 19
NoticeNotices

DMCA.com Protection Status