Main Forum

Tilted - Notebook 2 (Swag again, motivation and helplessness)

3 replies
Votes:
+5
Ultra
Hello all (again).

The last time I did this it sparked quite the argument, I would say. And by argument I mean Swag vs The World.

Recently, I have seen Swag give in to the hate, but claim it is a "political shitstorm". I mean, sure but, not really political. I would say it is more of a "the world knows the truth and you cant pretend anymore" situation.

The nation CAF is in (Rome) had pretty much allied with him, and so I don't have much of a choise but to abide by that. And it upsets me, that my opinion wasn't taken into account. Nobody considered that argument may spark or that issues may occur, but their solution was pretty much "Tilted, just shut up". I mean, I dont really know what Swag is good for in all honesty and now I have to agree with it? Bit of a rough situation I am in. I feel like I don't belong in my nation anymore, as well. It's like none of them trust me because the last time they hated me apart from now was when I was forced out of Diamond Dogs or war would spark. I was stressed and did it for the safety of MontanaMob and 3vg. It's like the whole world hates me for Diamond Dogs. I can't live in my own nation due to the lack of trust now, the world thinks I'm some idiot who goes around being arrogant. The world thinks I'm Swag!

I'm losing motivation to play.

And it sucks, it really does. I love MCPE. With all the plugins and the people and the trade. It's just I've been stripped of everything I need to make this work for me and now I'm being punished for it. I'm Swag, but I haven't done anything wrong! I'm Swag, but the things said about me from Swag aren't true! I don't know what I'm going to do anymore. If I quit do not expect me to hand over all of my stuff. It would be destroyed in that scenario. If I stay, I'm only siding with someone who trusts me, who I can trust. And thats it. I trust MontanaMob, but he is in Rome. He is the only one who trusts me. It's either all of us or me alone.

There are people I trust, like Suleax and Wombit, or Draco and Garret (well kinda Garret, just a bit <3). It is just that none of these people have confidence in me. CAF was supposed to be a private militia. Now it's just one man against the people that side with Swag, or the people in my own nation.

I should leave my nation but I have little confidence to. What I know for sure us that the hopes of raising a private militia are dead. I would be a hitman or a group of mercenaries, that could work, but my dreams have been shot down.

If we are to fufill our wants, we need to set the fundamentals; our needs.

Without that, we are just mere idiots with fantasies.

- Tilted
Posted Mar 3, 19 · OP
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
If you don't want to ally maybe make your own nation or join a town. I'm sure some people would love to join your nation.
God save the king!
Posted Mar 3, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
Ultra
I have my own town. I used to run a nation. So far, neither have worked. I always wanted to be my own boss, to control my own stuff but it seems like this is no longer possible.
Posted Mar 3, 19 · OP
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
joining towns ain't that bad. But I see where you are coming from. maybe being a city state may be the best.
God save the king!
Posted Mar 3, 19
NoticeNotices

DMCA.com Protection Status