Main Forum
Page
of 2

Tilted - Notebook 1 (Swag, Caf and Diamond Dogs)

13 replies
Votes:
+5
Ultra
Hello all.

If you remember early this generation, I formed a nation known as Diamond Dogs. For whatever reasons I was hated worldwide. I eventually just gave up and moved on.

The goal of Diamond Dogs was to raise a collective of people in which wanted revenge against the people that fucked us over, and never re-payed us for the hours we did for them. This included Swag. We tried to go to war with Japan and the Reich many times but Swag seemed to be putting it off. Eventually he did what he always did and want to lying, bragging about things he didn't have and trying to cover himself up. He even photo shopped screenshots of conversations to make it look like someone said something they didn't. Not only that, but he lied about other screenshots. He tried to have people kill me many times instead of doing it himself and then said that it was all a joke because he knows he cannot defend himself, and that once people know the truth, the whole world would be against him.

And look whats happened.

I would say a strong 25% have tried to war Swag this gen. And now he's quit, we celebrate. This is a moment to remember and hold close to us, for no longer how many times Swag quits, he will now never be as strong or trusted (even by his own nation) ever again.

More on Swag, people like Pietro seem to think that because we both hold grudges, that makes us bad people. I totally disagree. For one, I appreciate my time on MCPE. It has connected me with friends I would've never met if it were not for the server. Take into account my looks on time. I'm not here on the server to waste time, and I never was. When I joined I had a plan. Swag brought me into the Atlantic Reich at the brink of the Korean War. I was to help him. He kitted me out and we got to work. I very quickly noticed how corrupt the nation was and how this wasn't going to go smoothly. Although they won, it wasn't painfully difficult. What I'm trying to say is that, for everything Swag did to me weather that be insulting me for questioning his judgement, stealing, spreading rumours or whatever else he has done, I was pissed. He wasted a good 50-60 hours of my time in Gen 5. Now where does Pietro fit into this? Well, about 2-3 days ago I had a convo with him in regards to everything that has happened back and forth between us. He claimed me and Swag were both as stupid as eachother for holding grudges. Now, tell me this. How much of Swags time did I waste? How much did I lose him? At this time he was practically shitting out Soulbound armour, and didn't even need me for the war. Even at the end of Gen 5 when war was soon to break out with Laurentia, I grinded out god swords for him. And what did I get back? Me and MontanaMob made a huge loss. Then Swag insulted us, pretended to be sorry again and tried to keep us because he is a selfish, lying scumbag who only cares about himself. I never wasted Swag's time. He holds a grudge against me for not helping him when I couldn't and when I shouldn't have. I had never did anything to let Swag down, If anything, at the time I praised him for keeping all of the members of his nation in the nation.

So why wouldn't I want revenge?

If you still work with Swag, please be aware of the Dust Situation. Please be aware of his scummy ways of deception and manipulation. People like Out don't realise that Swag is a bad person because he shits out money for every time they start to complain. But when you piss him off, he will leave you with nothing. He will give you everything you need, but the moment you simply cannot do something for him, he will strip it away from you and make you feel bad for it.

Not aware of the Dust Situation? Let me explain.
Last generation, me and Mantis (MontanaMob) were in the Reich. We had a town called Carolina. It was pretty much a big hole and some coast lmao. Anyway, we had a large dust farm which converted Cobble into dusts which would be stored and sorted into different chests. At the time, iron dust was very expensive, about 7-800 a stack. We offered it relatively cheap for about 700 a stack. So whats the problem? On multiple occasions, Swag would just come and take all the dust and sell it SUPER low (about 25 a stack) and pay Mantis about 20% of it. Bear in mind, MULTIPLE OCCASIONS.

This is why we left the Reich.

Back to the present, when Diamond Dogs fell through, we ended up amending our ties with 2 people who betrayed us, eventually joining their nation. The whole idea of raising a private military type style micro-nation still appealed to me. We could be a group of mercenaries, with militaristic features. A base out at sea, with active staff, always training and improving.

This idea is still present. The CAF (Central African Forces) will be a private militia for hire. A group of people who are willing to complete ops for the right price.
At the moment, I am looking for staff who either do not belong to a town or nation or are not happy with their current situation.
Contact me on Discord if you feel this is right for you.

People change, and sometimes you have to change to keep up with the world.

We're evolving.

- Tilted
Posted Feb 28, 19 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+30
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
I could understand why you'd be pissed and all, and swag didn't kit you up last gen, I did. I gave your nation basically everything that was not laughable to fight Korea, which in the end was unnecessary as they gave up the moment I betrayed them. However, you should have abandoned him the moment he did that dust thing. The superpowers last gen were myself, gummy, and devin; and we made no attempt to hide it- so if you were afraid how he'd respond you should've asked for my backing: because you'd have gotten it. What I've noticed is that swag isn't a powerful player, his only strength lies in how many people are working for him. The moment any sign of trouble shows up he either gets involved in the trick because he expects to get x,y, or z out of it; or he evades the war as he did to y'all. I have no idea why everyone seemed against you, I certainly wasnt going to jump in and stop you from taking out swag.
Posted Feb 28, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Ahahahaha titled I was never going to war against Laurentia matter of the fact why I had spread that around in the first place to rat out all the spies and now all those spies you helped me out with find are dead to me personally and btw I am coming back soon or late time will only tell
Posted Mar 1, 19 · Last edited Mar 1, 19
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Btw I am open for questions in the dms on discord only
Posted Mar 1, 19 · Last edited Mar 1, 19
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
Ultra
Yeah, thanks for that. I was aware you were higher in charge than Swag during the Korea war. As previously mentioned though, I was relatively new to MCPE in general. I really didn't care during the war (about the server). After I came back, it was only to kill Swag. That was my only reason. Then I found MontanaMob, joined back in the Reich and had a good time having little relations with Swag. The third dust stealing is the only one I had seen though, but I trusted MontanaMob to tell me the truth, and on the basis we had little to no Iron Dust I was lead to believe that the previous two DID infact take place. Swag made some bad decisions and bish-bash-bosh, here we are. I do appriciate alot of what you do and your morals. If you ever need anything I hope I can help. Thanks for always being there :)
Posted Mar 1, 19 · OP
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Tilted you have my support if you do anything against swag
God save the king!
Posted Mar 1, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+30
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
SwagMeister27 wrote:
Ahahahaha titled I was never going to war against Laurentia matter of the fact why I had spread that around in the first place to rat out all the spies and now all those spies you helped me out with find are dead to me personally and btw I am coming back soon or late time will only tell

This is just a falsehood lol, you 100% intended to war Laurentia, nobody's buying that for half a second. And I'm not so sure you've rooted out all the spies lol
Posted Mar 1, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Draco o
Votes:
+6
Online on Site
Untagged users
SwagMeister27 wrote:

This is just a falsehood lol, you 100% intended to war Laurentia, nobody's buying that for half a second. And I'm not so sure you've rooted out all the spies lol

To add on to this, I was asked by Swag to mine coal for him (though it should be known that I asked if he wanted anything and was already mining some coal for him for free, as thanks for him giving me all SF Knowledge and an Explosive Pickaxe for free, he never asked me to start mining coal for him), he told he was going to go to war, and that it would be "with one of the biggest nations", though he never said which, and I never pressed him.

That all being said though, I think Titlted's anger with Swag is justified, and I don't blame anyone for wanting to vent or say what happened, but I don't think he should be demonized so publically for the things listed here. Should the story still be told? Well, yes, it's always good to ensure people know what they're getting into or what to expect from X person if they wanna get involved with them, but I don't think it should be to make that person look bad, or to celebrate them quitting. though... there are some expections to this for people who've done much worse than Swag.

That's just my opinion though : P
Posted Mar 2, 19
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
And why did it never happened may say Garrett I was never go to do it at all dude
Posted Mar 2, 19 · Last edited Mar 2, 19
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
but again it’s in the past and i am going for the future
Posted Mar 2, 19
Dislike
List
Undo