Main Forum

Mcpe Wiki

1 reply
Votes:
+6
Explorer
MinecraftPlanetEarth Wiki
SERVER'S WEBSITE: minecraftplanetearth.com (Outdated Website. Might change in the future.) Hello everyone, this is the wiki about Minecraft Planet Earth (minecraftplanetearth.us.to) Minecraft server. In this wiki, you can find everything about towns, nations, buildings, players, shops, businesses, events, and also things like vehicles (Movecraft plugin), inventions, train lines, economy, architectonic styles, artistic waves, types of roads and more.

As some of you may already know, MCPE has a wiki page. However, in recent months, this wiki's administration has become inactive. That has just changed, as I have successfully adopted the wiki! 8bitRobot (Justinjacob) and I will be the wiki's new administrators. Here's my message on the Wiki's home page:
OwlCharles wrote:

"Hello! I recently adopted this wiki after the server Minecraft Planet Earth returned! I hope to revitalize the wiki after a period of inactivity and stagnation, and I hope that you all will help me! It's easy: create an article, add to a page, or even just commenting! I appreciate the community's continued support for this wiki, without them, this wiki would not be possible."

Please contribute to the wiki! It helps us preserve the server's history and enrich its culture. We are also looking for Content, Discussions, and Chat Moderators. If you are interested, please reply in the comments or send me a message.
5.jpg
Posted Sep 16, 18 · OP · Last edited Sep 16, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+10
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Great to hear that the wiki is back!
God save the king!