Main Forum

Could somebody make a timeline of the server for me?

7 replies
Votes:
+4
Untagged users
Hello, I recently found out about this server. I am a player of Earthmc, and recently found out that this server. after talking to some players I found out that this was the first type of Earth server and I'd like to learn more about it. If somebody could make like a timeline about when this server started and stuff like that I'd really like that. Thanks Mustachegames.
Posted Aug 12, 18 · OP
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
There are honestly very few players who have been here and active throughout the entire process of this server, only one current admin has really been here from the beginning. The server being incredibly old is pretty much the best info I can give you. If we still had the old forums you might be able to research and find some more info but we've replaced those forums with these.
Posted Aug 12, 18
Votes:
+6
Explorer
MinecraftPlanetEarth Wiki
SERVER'S WEBSITE: minecraftplanetearth.com (Outdated Website. Might change in the future.) Hello everyone, this is the wiki about Minecraft Planet Earth (minecraftplanetearth.us.to) Minecraft server. In this wiki, you can find everything about towns, nations, buildings, players, shops, businesses, events, and also things like vehicles (Movecraft plugin), inventions, train lines, economy, architectonic styles, artistic waves, types of roads and more.
5.jpg
Posted Aug 12, 18
Votes:
+6
Explorer
I joined the server in June 2014, and it was around before that so...
5.jpg
Posted Aug 12, 18
Votes:
+4
Explorer
There’s a hell of a lot. I’m one of the older players from mcpe and terra. but even I haven’t been here the whole time and there’s too much for me to say.
Posted Aug 12, 18
Votes:
+4
Untagged users
What is TerraCraft's server ip?
Posted Aug 13, 18 · OP
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Terracraft no longer exists