Main Forum

Admin abuse? Terrorizing Bahamas, Greifing

3 replies
Votes:
+4
Explorer
Hello! Today me and my sister, LoreleiF were just having fun on our island. We check on the dynmap and noticed there were two players on our main island, the Bahamas. The players igns were Cham, and FalconerET Half of the island was claimed, and the other half was not. They were on the other end of us and we rushed over. There was dirt towers everywhere, craters, it was a wreck. We asked why they were here and why they were greifing us. They did not respond. So we told them to please get off and they remained on the island. So we warned them one more time and took matters into our hands. We tried to remove them by killing them. But they took no damage to my Sharpness III fire aspect II diamond sword. We realized that Cham was an admin! We told him to stop and help us! But instead he began greifing our island with chickens. We were helpless!! I began to yell at them telling them that i would be reporting them. I told Cham that this is not how an admin acts. I am so disappointed that this happened. I have some proof linked below. Hopefully staff will do something and bring justice to my town Bahamas.

Proof that they were invincible: https://imgur.com/a/703qW2N

Proof that my island was flooded with chickens: https://imgur.com/a/iIJezC6

I took about 5 other screenshots but i cant find them. I will try to find them and hopefully post them on here. I am very upset. Thank you.
Posted Jul 25, 18 · OP
Votes:
+4
Explorer
it’s been 2 hours. Why is there no response?
Posted Jul 25, 18 · OP
Votes:
+17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admins
Administrator
I’m sorry, like I said in game I had to go do something and was going to discuss it more later. Action against Cham has taken place and he is currently disabled from admin, no ban will be given to ET.
Posted Jul 25, 18 · Last edited Jul 25, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Explorer
Thanks.
Posted Jul 25, 18 · OP
Top Posters
42 Posts
35 Posts