Main Forum

Pan-American Union Decree #1

2 replies
Votes:
+30
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
The Government of the Pan-American Union will issue decrees to notify its towns and citizens of rules they must follow. All decrees should be read and understood by all Mayors, Congresspeople, Judges, and the Nation Leader.

Article i
The Pan-American Union must become a republic. It must meet these criteria:

By August of 2018: The Nation Leader must have signed The Constitution. It must include an executive, legislative, and judicial branch and must be adopted for decisions regarding national resources and security immediately.

By August 15 of 2018: The Construction of a Capitol, where Congress will convene, must be complete.

By August 15 of 2018: The Construction of a High Court Building, where all court cases will be held.

By September of 2018: The Construction of a Congressional Village must be completed with a maximum occupancy of 15 or greater.

By September of 2018: The Construction of a Judicial Village must be completed, with a maximum occupancy of two greater than the number of High Judges specified in the Constitution.

By 2019: The Construction of a Mansion for the National Leader must be completed. It should include ample space for negotiations and planning.

Article ii
Until a Constituon is drafted, the Pan-American Union will not exert control over individual towns except in cases of national security.

Article iii
Any Pan-American town that wants to obtain an outpost in Europe must get permission from the Nation Leader to do so.

Article iv
The Open sale of weapons on the market is forbidden. Any item that deals over 8 attack damage is considered a weapon.

Article v
A home or plot must be offered to all citizens in the Pan-American Union free of charge. To pay for this, each town should receive the full payment for one claim block for every resident that owns land/a home in the town. This shall be checked every Saturday, and records must be kept to prevent "double-dipping." This subsidy must be in place by September of 2018.

Article vi
All complaints placed against members of the Pan-American Union by outsiders will be heard in Pan-American Court.
Posted Jul 25, 18 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+6
Explorer
Woo! 'Merica!
5.jpg
Posted Jul 25, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+30
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
Due to lack of WiFi, I'm extending the time period on these. I'll ratify the Constitution the next time I get on- it's already written up.
Posted Aug 1, 18 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
NoticeNotices

DMCA.com Protection Status