Main Forum

Trans-American Roadway

5 replies
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
This thread is to announce the future construction of the Trans-American Roadway. This Roadway will include South and North America, and it will run to every single town inside of its range. Any towns that are not connected to the roadway may remind me as of August 1st, 2018 in this thread, and they will be added. This project will be perpetual, so I will be adding towns to the roadway as they are made.

Rules:
Repeated or intentional grief to the roadway will result in some sort of response from myself, from a verbal warning to military action. My response is 100% at my discretion.
Accidental damage (as long as it is not repeated often) will be shrugged off. I urge those who accidentally damage the roadway to report it, as it will prompt a faster response and repair.
Upkeep of the roadway inside of each town is expected to be handled by the town adequately, and if upon being told their upkeep of the road was inadequate they fail to improve the road, a response will occur.

NA%7E2_1532064250.jpg
Untitled%7E2_1532064267.jpg

Tunnels will be constructed to connect the Caribbean Islands to the Yucatan Peninsula, Florida, and South America. Roads will extend from the main roadways to connect to towns. These exits will be clearly marked. Roadways will be extended further North only if necessary to reach a town.
Posted Jul 19, 18 · OP · Last edited Jul 20, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
This project is being postponed until a later date. Will announce when I plan to begin work. If I haven't done anything in a month, yell at me.
Posted Jul 22, 18 · OP
Funny
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Explorer
What will happen to the Bahamas? will it be connected with that tunnel?
Posted Jul 23, 18
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Yes, Bahamas will be connected via tunnels.
Posted Jul 23, 18 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
Untagged users
Is this project cannceled?
Posted Oct 26, 18
Votes:
+18
Level 1