Main Forum

New Managua

1 reply
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Perhaps some of you remember me with malice, perhaps others remember me with fondness. With this thread I do not merely announce my intention to join the server and create my own town, but also to start anew with all of you. I know I have made mistakes in the past, I was younger and dumber than I am today. I hope you can all forgive my past failures.

I have not yet read the rules - however I intend to (although they're probably mostly common sense). So this may be inproper format for applying for a town (if you have to apply for one, again- I have not read the rules). If it is, I say specifically to the staff member preparing to take this down to not do so, and merely to treat this as a player introduction. If you want to move the post to a different category be my guest, but please do not delete it. Anyways, I will be making New Managua, in reference to the first town I joined (co-founded) on this server. I hope not to return to my old habit of making a town a week, but who knows.
As for my international relations, I would like to state now: if a conflict may be solved peacefully with words, I pledge to always be open to talking through issues I have with anyone, after all, it is just a game, and no problem we have has to be a fight. If you have a problem with me from my behavior last time we interacted (as in before this new iteration), please talk with me about it: it has been over a year, I have changed, you have changed, the game has changed.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. Public questions may be asked here, and I may edit this post to include a way to ask private questions once I get a handle on the server.
Posted Jul 18, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Explorer
*clap clap*
Posted Jul 18, 18
List
Undo
Top Posters
42 Posts